Spade Wood Drill Bits
You needn’t be a professional carpenter to appreciate the quality of this spade wood drill bit from Fuller® Tool. Featuring an extra-sharp spur point that digs into wood for better accuracy and steadiness, the precision-ground cutting edges of this spade bit are engineered to produce clean, crisp holes every time. What’s more, the hex shank design prevents the bit from spinning and slipping in the chuck of your drill. This spade bit is ideal for practically any renovation or repair project on your to-do list.
- Hex shank prevents slipping
- Extra sharp spur points ensure fast and accurate penetration of surface
- Single edge chip breaker for quick clearance of fragments
- Precision-ground cutting edges for clean and efficient cutting action
- Large easy-to-read size identification
- Available in 1/4-in., 5/16-in., 3/8-in., 7/16-in., 1/2-in., 9/16-in., 5/8-in., 11/16-in., 3/4-in., 13/16-in., 7/8-in., 15/16-in., 1-in., 1-1/8-in., 1-1/4-in., 1-3/8-in. and 1-1/2-in. sizes