PRO SAE Combination Wrench Set from 3/8-In. to 1-1/4-In. (14-Pc.)
This general-purpose selection of the 14 most often used combination wrenches from Fuller® Tool should be a staple in every professional’s toolbox. Manufactured from chrome-vanadium (CrV) steel for strength and durability, and heat treated for hardness, these combination wrenches feature a 12-point box end for close fit, precision machined jaws for sure grip, and are thin-walled for working in snug quarters.
- Chrome-vanadium steel for strength and durability
- Heat treated for consistent hardness
- 12-point box end for snug fit
- Thin walled design for easy access in cramped quarters
- Professional polished chrome finish
- Convenient roll-up storage pouch
- Includes 14 standard SAE sizes: 3/8-in., 7/16-in., 1/2-in., 9/16-in., 5/8-in., 11/16-in., 3/4-in., 13/16-in., 7/8-in., 15/16-in., 1-in., 1-1/16-in., 1-1/8-in., 1-1/4-in.