PRO SAE and Metric Hex Key Set (22-Pc.)
This professional-grade set of 22 SAE and metric long-arm hex keys is the perfect way to have all the hex keys you may ever need in one convenient case. Precision machined for a snug fit and made from chrome-vanadium steel for long life, hex keys are used for tightening and loosening machine screws with hexagonal heads. Long hex keys are especially popular with professionals working in tight spaces because they allow for extra torque. This 22-piece set includes a general selection of the most commonly used SAE and metric long-arm hex keys.
- Chamfered tips ensure easy entry into hexagonal openings
- Chrome-vanadium steel guarantees long life and durability
- Convenient hinged holder makes keys easy to access and keeps them organized
- Colour-coded holders (red for SAE; blue for metric) for fast identification
- Set contains 9 metric hex keys (1.5 mm, 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm)
- Also included are 13 SAE hex keys (0.05-in., 1/16-in., 5/64-in., 3/32-in., 7/64-in., 1/8-in., 9/64-in., 5/32-in., 3/16-in. 7/32-in., 1/4-in., 5/16-in., 3/8-in.)