Flexible Ratcheting SAE Wrench Set (5-Pc.)
If you’re looking for a quality ratcheting wrench set that also flexes for your home workbench or toolbox, this 5-piece metric set from Fuller® Tool delivers everything you need: it’s engineered to precisely fit standard metric-size nuts and bolts and features a mirror-like polished chrome plating that resists rust and grime. What’s more, the ratcheting mechanism works two ways – both loosening and tightening – to reduce work time. And for tight or awkward angles, the ratchet head conveniently flexes allowing maximum torque. These tough chrome-molybdenum steel tools are sure to give you years of trouble-free service.
- Chrome-molybdenum steel provides strength and durability
- Convenient two-way ratcheting action reduces work time
- Ratchet heads pivot for tight or awkward spaces
- Mirror-like polished chrome-plating resists rust and makes tools easier to clean
- Includes 5 standard-size metric wrenches: 5/16-in., 3/8-in., 7/16-in., 1/2-in., 9/16-in.